Partners

Michael Sorensen
When I schedule a Report "NOW" I get a email with the content of what I expect NIce, when I schedule the same report "DAILY 11.00 AM" the report I get is a blank PDF Page?   /Michael
in Partner Communities
Jill Ross
So, you registered for VMworld, booked your hotel, and now thinking how to maximize the outcome from the mecca of virtualization. Let me help you.                     Head straight to booth #1231 , where Team Hitachi will be available to help you transform your data center with proven, market-leading IT solutions. We at Hitachi understand… (Show more)
Theresa Atangan
  VMworld 2017 | August 27-31, 2017Mandalay Bay Hotel, Las Vegas, NV |  Booth #1231  Data Driven Digital Transformation IT Agility means “Saying Yes to More”.  Increased agility drives accelerated innovation and a successful journey to Digital Transformation. Hitachi is committed to accelerating our VMware customers’ Digital Transformation journey…
in VMware
Amol Bhoite
Business Problem Statement In today’s fast-paced world, organizations that depend on technology to drive business innovation are intensifying the pressure on IT to deliver services faster and more cost-effectively than ever before. IT spends lot of their time and resources evaluating and installing increasingly disparate hardware components. To… (Show more)
in Oracle
Luc Lalonde
Hello,   What is the recommended DP-Pool to Thin-Image ratio for Snapshots, clones, etc in VMware VCenter 6.5?   For example, if we create a DP-Pool of 10Tb, is a 2Tb Thin-Image pool large enough?   Thank You!
in VMware
Luc Lalonde
Hello Folks, We're trying to implement VVols in Vsphere/VCenter 6.5 using: Hitachi VASA Provider Hitachi Storage plugin for VCenter The ALU is created and its associated LUN is seen in VCenter... but were not able to create a VVol without getting errors. We also notice that there does not seem to be any protocol endpoints detected... Could… (Show more)
in VMware
Sanghoon Lee
Hello. I'm hoony in south korea. I have a Question about "file server system"   I wonder which one of HDI and HNAS is better for file server use.   I know that both HDI and HNAS are available for file servers.   Generally, NAS system is considered for file server. But I think "HCP + HDI System" seems to be able to use features that were not… (Show more)
in Partner Communities
Francois Zimmermann
I've recently moved from Horizontal Platforms to Vertical Solutions and I feel it might be a good time to revisit one of my old posts (Can we please stop telling Digital Enterprises to “act like a startup”?) and look at how this applies to one of my core customer segments: Retail banking.  Specifically, let's look at how their business differs… (Show more)
in VMware
Sam Zee
I'm trying to determine if VMware VVOL can be used with GAD? I don't see any reference in the GAD user guide.   Thanks.
in VMware
Burhan Halilov
This KB article   https://knowledge.hds.com/Knowledge/Storage/Reccomended_Multi-Path_settings_for_HDS_Storage   States:   1. Each HBA should only "see" one instance of each LUN.  This means if you have 2 HBA's, then you should only have 2 paths to each LUN. If you have 4 HBA's, then you can provide 4 paths to each LUN. Allowing an HBA to see… (Show more)
in VMware
Anil Erduran
TBD
Video preview image▶︎
in Microsoft
Anil Erduran
TBD
Video preview image▶︎
in Microsoft
Anil Erduran
TBD
Video preview image▶︎