Partners

Michael Ratner
I need to develop an application to manage Hitachi VSP and HUS in ServiceNow. From, where I can get the HDS Simulator for both the arrays and the web-based REST API for managing DP Pools, Parity Groups, Volumes, External Storage, Components, Ports/Hosts Group, Cache Partition, Encryption, License, Allocate Volumes, Create Pool, Create Volumes,… (Show more)
Lauren Klein
Tokyo, 26 April, 2017 --- Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE:6501) today announced that it has concluded an agreement with SAP to be a supplier for the SAP HANA® Enterprise Cloud. This agreement builds on Hitachi's long-standing strategic alliance with SAP. Under the terms of the agreement, Hitachi and oXya, a Hitachi Group company and a leading SAP-certified…
in SAP
Lauren Klein
Justin Bean was a guest on the SAP Radio show discussing #SmartCities and #PublicSafety Technology: How to Monitor, Predict, Prevent Crime.  The full playback link is available at:  bit.ly/2ooM4on    
in SAP
Jigisha Patel
This Hitachi cloud solution for Oracle provides flexibility to deploy storage and compute resources based on your unique business requirements. This cloud solution features simple provisioning, chargeback/showback, and a centralized user interface using Oracle Enterprise Manager (OEM) Cloud Control 13c. Cloud Foundation provides reliability, high… (Show more)
in Oracle
Lauren Klein
Digital Transformation in India:  See how HDFC Bank, Infosys and Tata partner with Hitachi at: hds.co/sxl https://twitter.com/hashtag/DigitalTransformation?src=hash
Ralf Siekierski
Hi colleagues,   I'm looking for a comparison of the HCP Platform with some vendors offerings like EMC, NetApp, and so on. In older Days, there where Excel Sheets available on the HDS Docu Library, with such Info's, but nowadays, I can't find them anymore.   Any idea, where I can finds them.   best regards Ralf Siekierski
in Partner Communities
Jigisha Patel
Use Hitachi Cloud Foundation for Oracle Database to provide reliability, high availability, scalability, and performance while processing small to large Oracle workloads. This reference architecture is a validated cloud solution for Oracle Database 12c running on Oracle VM 3.4.1, with virtual machine using Oracle Linux Operating System 7.2.  … (Show more)
in Oracle
Libo Jiang
DescriptionThe UCP 6000 for Oracle RAC with Broadwell processor solutions showcases the newest generation of Intel CPUs and the latest released version of Hitachi Accelerated Flash modules “DC2” as well as larger HDD drives. This solution aims to meet customer expectations and keep up with the latest introductions of Oracle (e.g. Exadata X6-2) and… (Show more)
in Oracle
Vere Perry
Well here’s your chance to get  a quick view of our offering which comes directly from HDS’ Centre of Excellence based in the Netherlands. Dylan Lange takes 5 mins to show us around the V240F VMware environment touching on data reduction, erasure coding, storage and space efficiency policies.   Simple and so easy.  Plus "No More SAN".   Take a… (Show more)
in VMware
Chetan Gabhane
Many businesses are constrained by legacy IT infrastructure that is not well suited for VDI initiatives. Soiled data centers,composed of independent compute, storage, and networks with distinct administrative interfaces are inherently inefficient, cumbersome, and costly. Each platform requires support, maintenance, licensing, power, and cooling —… (Show more)
in VMware
Load more items