Following

Matters Most
Eckhard Roeser
Hello,   I wonder what could be the reason that I get access denied to the Search UI (Local security realm) as the normal admin user? I can successfully access the management UI with the same credentials.   Have closed and reopened the browser already. Used a different browser too. But always the same issue.   Can somebody please explain why… (Show more)
in Hitachi Content Intelligence Hide
Matters Most
Jordan Duffy
Hi All   I am trying to grab an auth token via the REST API and constantly get a 401 Unauthorised error regardless of if I am on the local machine or another client. Any ideas why this might be occurring?   Request: curl -ik -X POST https://IPADDRESS:8000/auth/oauth/ \ -d grant_type=password \ -d username=admin \ -d password=APASSWORD \ -d… (Show more)
Paulo Lima
Hi there,   In my UDJC code, I have retrieved the target step meta like this:   StepMeta myTargetStepMeta = getTransMeta().findStep(getParameter("MY_TARGET_STEPNAME"));   There is a hop between my UDJC step (source step) and the target step (myTargetStepMeta). In the beginning of the processRow() method's code in my UDJC step, I am… (Show more)
in Data Integration Hide
Matters Most
Mohd Azmir Abd Aziz
hi, i have a cluster HCPAW vm with version 2.1.2.7 HF0010. I try to upgrade to version 3.0.2.4 and during upgrade the precheck failed. it showed as below   event ID: 10044 Cannot perform upgrade. Failed to execute /home/install/anywhere-genesis/package/opt/anywhere/sil/bin/mapicli   need help to overcome this issue
in Content Mobility Hide
Jordan Duffy
Currently looking to retrieve information on the last date on which each file has been accessed (as opposed to simply modified). Any recommendations on current schemas, alone or in combination, would be welcome.
Jordan Duffy
We are looking to the aggregate volume of data under an index using the API Search function offered by the HCI. This involves leveraging the stats component offered by the Solr Index via the query function (The Stats Component | Apache Solr Reference Guide 7.0 ). The script below returns the filtered items (i.e. there is no error) but does not… (Show more)
Uwe Geercken
When I run spoon on Fedora 27 I get following error:   WARNING:  no libwebkitgtk-1.0 detected, some features will be unavailable     Consider installing the package with apt-get or yum.     e.g. 'sudo apt-get install libwebkitgtk-1.0-0' ####################################################################### OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM warning:… (Show more)
in Data Integration Hide
ADAM RINK
I am trying to evaluation PDI with a hybrid cloud.  I would like minimal install on an on prem server (gateway) and to run PDI on a cloud machine (Azure).  I want to update data sets and transformations there along with scheduling versus having to update the on prem server.   I cannot seem to find documentation on this.
in Data Integration Hide
Andrew c Hall
If an HDI filesystem was created and populated without content sharing enabled, is it possible to enable content sharing after the fact?
in Content Mobility Hide
Clifford Grimm
IHAC that is processing e-mails. These e-mails can have large attachments (more than 1MB).  The desire is to index both the e-mail and the attachments.  I do understand that there is a stage that allows to break apart e-mails into multiple documents for processing, however, the customer needs one e-mail (attachments included) to be equal to 1 Solr… (Show more)
Hedde van der Hoeven
We have more than 1 million objects which failed our of 250,000,000 indexed objects, partially because previously I rejected all objects larger than 20MB. I have now removed that constraint.   I recently ran the re-try failure task (first time) and it halted with the following message: java.lang.InterruptedException: sleep interrupted at… (Show more)
Clifford Grimm
As getting more into performance issues, started to wonder about whether HCI takes special consideration with respect to distributing node connections on HCP.   With a Load Balancer in front of HCP, HCI connection requests to HCP would be properly load balanced.   However, if a load balancer is not used, does HCI have the same issues with HCP… (Show more)
Jim Ash
Wondering if the new version of HCI could help with this scenario. We have ~40PBs of Hadoop data that needs to be copied and moved to a second data center (not using WAN) and copied in to a new Hadoop cluster I was thinking: Use new release of HCI to copy data from source HDFS to local HCP Super-scale individual HCI processes for crawling,… (Show more)
Load more items