Following

Matters Most
B363Q1MD
Easy: I want to change the decimal separator from dot "." to comma "," in a CDE table chart dashboard. However, so far I haven't been able to.   I've tried changing the locale to different spanish (es_MX, es, es_ES...) in my browser without much success. Other than that there is not much else I've done.   Is there any property in table charts… (Show more)
in CTools Hide
Matters Most
Steven Payne
Upgrade to PDI 8 has changed the behavior of the "CSV Input" transformation and selecting the "Header row present?" option where empty files are concerned. In PDI 6 & 7 empty files (0 bytes) are tolerated, but in PDI 8  java.lang.NullPointerException is thrown. Anybody know if this is this by design or a bug?   Here is the dump in PDI 8:… (Show more)
in Data Integration Hide
Vitor Durante
After my ETL process is done, I would like to run a few queries and validate its results, throwing an error if something is not as expected. For example, running a SELECT COUNT(*) FROM Product WHERE CalculatedPrice IS NULL and if the result is different than zero, throws an error.     Thanks in advance.
in Data Integration Hide
Matters Most
Shankar Panda
Hi All,   I need a urgent help. As My project is completely in ig data environment and dealing with hive tables, I have used Hadoop copy files to place the file in HDFS system.   When i trigger the job directly from Spoon, it works fine. File is getting successfully copied to HDFS system.   But when i run the same job using Kitchen.bat, hadoop… (Show more)
in Data Integration Hide
Matters Most
Steven Teng
We, Delta Electronics, are looking forward to some POC opps for putting our DataCenter infra products including OT(Operating Tech – Rack, PDU, UPS, Power shelf, BBU, etc.), CT(Communication Tech – Networking/ToR Switch) and IT(Intelligent Tech – Server/Sorage/Security) into a turn-key solution as a testimonial and I am wondering if any contact… (Show more)
in Partner Communities Hide
Sven Weidenmann
The REST API Server does not enforce authentication on its own. Rather,the API server forwards credentials and the NAS server enforces authentication. For file storage, the username must have a role of supervisor.   How to do so ?   Thanks and regards Sven
in Hitachi Developer Network Hide
Joao Ciocca
So, I even found a couple JIRA reports about this, but no aparent solution. Since we started using the Pentaho Server repository, using Spoon became a patience workout. Everything is sluggish, even moving steps around. I have no idea on how/where to diagnose what's causing it. Any tips, at all, are welcome.
in Data Integration Hide
B589C2NL
Hi all,   I'm querying data from multiple management systems: vCenter is telling me ESX servers are connected to a Hitachi system with id 444440 (based on naa). However the HiCommand StorageArray API does not return this ID and the VStorageArray API returns an empty result.   I'm fairly confident the 444440 ID is correct and represents a… (Show more)
in Hitachi Developer Network Hide
Matters Most
Koen Fayatulloh
Hi All,   Can anyone share me an RFP for VSP G series, because when i downloaded from partner.portal the file always shown as corrupted file and cannot open. Pls i need ASAP
Dan Hoo
I am planning an install of Pentaho Data Integration (Community Edition 8.0) on LINUX Cent OS 7.x. The Pentaho installation steps include a step to create a 'pentaho' user account. Our Info-security group requires that all IDs, even system IDs be LDAP IDs. The LDAP ID is the same on multiple machines. Can the 'pentaho' user account be an LDAP ID… (Show more)
in Data Integration Hide
Seung Woo Cho
Hi guys,   I want to get the environmental information; power consumption and heat output of UCP HC V120F(D52B-1U). There is no these information even in QCT homepage. Is there anybody can help this? Please let me know.
Load more items