Following

Matters Most
Koen Fayatulloh
Hi All,   Can anyone share me an RFP for VSP G series, because when i downloaded from partner.portal the file always shown as corrupted file and cannot open. Pls i need ASAP
in Partner Communities Hide
Matters Most
Gonuguntla Gopi
Dear Friends,   It would be great help if you can share the documentation or process how we can achieve this.   Thankyou in advance.   Regards, Gopi G
in Hitachi Content Intelligence Hide
Matters Most
Dan Hoo
I am planning an install of Pentaho Data Integration (Community Edition 8.0) on LINUX Cent OS 7.x. The Pentaho installation steps include a step to create a 'pentaho' user account. Our Info-security group requires that all IDs, even system IDs be LDAP IDs. The LDAP ID is the same on multiple machines. Can the 'pentaho' user account be an LDAP ID… (Show more)
in Data Integration Hide
Matters Most
Seung Woo Cho
Hi guys,   I want to get the environmental information; power consumption and heat output of UCP HC V120F(D52B-1U). There is no these information even in QCT homepage. Is there anybody can help this? Please let me know.
in Partner Communities Hide
Matters Most
Wayne Egli
How do you configure notification when a workflow fails (one or more tasks abnormally exit for example)? The help for configuring email looks like it should, but we're not getting the notification.   In the help I see this. Am I reading this incorrectly? Email notifications are sent to users when a task fails, or when a task requires input from… (Show more)
in Hitachi Automation Director Hide
Himanshu Dixit
Hi Folks,   I am new to Kettle. I have question regarding 'Join Rows (Cartesian Product)' step.   I am using 2 BigQuery tables as input and cross joining them with 3 conditions based on date fields. It does include operators like '>=' and '<' in the join condition. Count in first BigQuery table is around 5.5k and other BigQuery table has 700k… (Show more)
in Data Integration Hide
Fabrizio Agosti
Hi, I'm using Pentaho Data Integration version 6.1.   I tring to use "Email messages input" for read email message from Gmail. The test of Connection configuration is Ok. The test of Input folder is ok,  but when execute the transformation I receive this error:   2018/04/20 07:31:54 - Spoon - Spoon 2018/04/20 07:50:00 -… (Show more)
in Data Integration Hide
Matters Most
Hedde van der Hoeven
Dear community,   What date does the field "HCI_createdDateString" represent?   Kind regards,   Hedde
in Hitachi Developer Network Hide
B262C6VU
In 6.x or 7.x is there a maximum number of steps that you can have in a single Kettle transformation and do any of the transformation settings affect this maximum? I have noticed that sometimes just adding one more step to some transforms cause it to become unstable and/or not start promptly and/or run properly.   (and yes I usually break up my… (Show more)
in Data Integration Hide
B932F9CY
Hello everyone, I'm convinced this situation already happened to some of you, so I'm here to request your help. I'm trying to access some of Google's API and the call must be authenticated with an OAuth token which I get in exchange for my private key. I have the private key in both JSON and P12 files. I'm not a Java developer and now I'm unsure… (Show more)
in Data Integration Hide
Idin Ba
Hello and good day, I have a one question how to see MUL and MUS port WWN in VSP Storage
EGE MUKAN
Hello All,   I have a customer who wants to store their security camera videos on a storage. They have nearly 1000 cameras connected to Milestone Systems solution. We are planning to create a project for HCP.   That's why I am looking for a case study of a project in the world consists of both HCP and Milestone Systems solutions.   Does anybody… (Show more)
in Content Mobility Hide
Load more items