Developers

Eckhard Roeser
Hello,   we are faced with results of a 18TB+ CIFS share data assessment and wonder, how we can download more than 10,000 lines per search result to an CSV file for further investigation?   We are narrowing down our search results already to one single year of creation date. But the results are already more than 10,000 lines. So, we stick with… (Show more)
in Hitachi Content Intelligence
Eckhard Roeser
Hello,   Assumed, I have forgotten to create a field in an index schema and let a workflow run, I will miss this field in my search results and can't work with it. Makes sense. For instance, File A and File B have been gathered by HCI and certain fields have been send to the index. But not HCI_size.   "Check for updates" setting for the workflow… (Show more)
Thorsten Simons
Given I have an index holding entries for millions of objects. Main criteria is the object's basename (for example: myfile.txt), w/o path. I have configured the field as facet-able. Most likely, due to the structure of the data, I have tens of thousand facets (objects having the same basename).   I use a search query to get a list of my facets:… (Show more)
Eckhard Roeser
Hello,   We are trying to optimize our index schema and want to avoid indexing unnecessary fields. We are struggling a bit with understanding which date fields in HCI are equivalent for which fields coming from the original documents. In particular for a PDF document, we have found lots of dates. Some will come from the system metadata of the… (Show more)
Alejandro Lineiro
Hello everyone!   We are having some trouble configuring an S3 Compatible data connection: the S3 endpoint host is an Atmos, which exports its endpoints on port 8080. When trying to configure a new S3 data connection in HCI, I haven't seen any way to configure the port for the endpoint. By default, it seems to connect to port 80 for http and 443… (Show more)
Johnny Koen
Hi HAD Experts,   Im trying the "Deploy and Setup OS on Virtual Machine" on version 8.5.3 but it fails. It deploys the template but when it executes the second plugin it fails to set the IP address of the VM. I have removed open-vm-tools and installed native vmware tools on the template but still not luck     At this point the VM has been… (Show more)
in Hitachi Automation Director
Kazuhiro Nakade
Hi Folks,     I am wondering if HCP object data tiered to AWS S3 are readable and writable from other S3 compatible application running on AWS and others to re-use and re-purpose object data. Can we download that from AWS S3 portal? For NAS vender tierd volume such EMC Isilon and NetApp, they do not work since they are formatted in unique but I… (Show more)
in Hitachi Content Platform
Roguen Keller
HCP Anywhere has two external APIs: File Sync and Share API and Reporting API.   The File Sync and Share (FSS) API is a set of HTTP endpoints that allow you to build and integrate applications with HCP Anywhere. Each File Sync and Share API endpoint can be used to perform a different operation in HCP Anywhere. These operations include uploading…
in HCP Anywhere
Herman Botha
I'm trying to extract .gz file Content_type application/gzip the zip expansion  and tar expansion does nothing  not working   Pipeline: Match file name MIME type extraction If match application/gzip (this I seen in MIME type results) No change in expansion step   Any Ideas?
Roguen Keller
I am trying to get an authentication token to enable further API calls, but having an issue with my statement   My curl statement looks like the following taken from the following documentation: http://hitachi-data-systems.github.io/anywhere-fss-sdk/fss-api-doc/#FSSAPI/authentication/fssapi-authAuth.htm curl… (Show more)
in HCP Anywhere
Dave Mustain
Hello everyone, I need some help to breakdown NAA for HDS. The new ID as it appears in my host looks like the following: MPIO\DISK&VEN_HITACHI&PROD_OPEN-V&REV_5001\1&7F6AC24&0&363036453830313632314230303132314230303046   Does anyone know to to breakdown this?   Thanks in advance.
in Hitachi Developer Network
Alejandro Lineiro
Hi everyone!   We have a doubt about a possible use case with HCI.   The client has an HCP which is tiering its objects to different platforms, and wanted to know if HCI could be used to know which system each object has been tiered to.   I haven't found any metadata that can meet this demand. Is this use case possible with HCI?   Greetings… (Show more)
Craig Boothe
We have Virtual HDI's at some of our remote sites.  Users at the remote sites are complaining that when opening files from CIF shares, that it is now a lot slower than before when files were stored on a conventional windows file server (which was also a VM server...office in a box)   Has anyone encountered any issues like this?   can provide… (Show more)
in Hitachi Data Ingestor (HDI)
Load more items