Partners

1 update since last visit
Kalamidas Yiannis
hi community   Is Compatibility with IBM Spectrum Control (TPC) v.5.2.13 and up supported on VSP Gx00 ?
in Partner Communities
Chetan Gabhane
Traditional agent-based backup and recovery solutions can dramatically impact the security, performance and total cost of ownership of virtualized environments. As organizations expand their use of virtualization, hyper-converged infrastructure like VMware vSAN, they need to closely examine whether their data protection strategy supports… (Show more)
in VMware
Lauren Klein
Join us for a #Twitter chat with @CatMannHDS @GaryWongHDS @JMCamins using #DXCLeaders17, May 22, 10:30 am ET. Join our team #twitter chat by following #DXCLeaders17 hash tag
Lauren Klein
First day at #SAPPHIRENOW -   http://hds.co/t24     Learn how #Hitachi and #SAP are helping cities focus on their top priority: public safety. #SAPPHIRENOW   Mike Wolf from #HITACHISAP presenting on partner managed cloud.  Stop by Booth 306 at #SAPPHIRENOW to hear more   Mike Wolf on #Cloud and Private Managed Cloud Solution.  …
in SAP
Burhan Halilov
This KB article   https://knowledge.hds.com/Knowledge/Storage/Reccomended_Multi-Path_settings_for_HDS_Storage   States:   1. Each HBA should only "see" one instance of each LUN.  This means if you have 2 HBA's, then you should only have 2 paths to each LUN. If you have 4 HBA's, then you can provide 4 paths to each LUN. Allowing an HBA to see… (Show more)
in VMware
Neil Lewis
You’ll recall from my last blog I volunteered for to give a presentation to an organisation in London and I found myself having signed up to deliver an evening lecture to the Institute of Engineering and Technology on the subject of cloud. I had managed to pull some material together and coerce a colleague into sharing some of the load by applying… (Show more)
in VMware
Valentin Hamburger
Right, if Francois Zimmermann is in no mood for sharing his Heinz baked beans with the imminent threat of Doomsday, then fine, I will get my own tin of beans and get on with my survival strategy. This, you may recall from my previous blog, is about creating a multi-tier application blueprint using NSX with Hitachi Enterprise Cloud (HEC) which… (Show more)
in VMware
Valentin Hamburger
Allright, this is the technical part, describing how to built the blueprint and what to configure in NSX to make it work like described in the overview. Let's get started, shall we?   Getting startedFirst things first. I have to create a list of requirements in order to master all the challenges such a micro DMZ concept brings. Lets see what we… (Show more)
in VMware
Theotonious Rodrick
Hi All, I need urgent help , I have created HNAS local ftp on my EVS user using command ( local-password-set EXAMPLE\test secretpassword ) , I am unable to login  into EVS with the newly created user using FTP protocol , however I can log in using anonymous user using ftp , could someone please help me on this what could be the issue , its an… (Show more)
in Partner Communities
Ralf Siekierski
Hi colleagues,   I'm looking for a comparison of the HCP Platform with some vendors offerings like EMC, NetApp, and so on. In older Days, there where Excel Sheets available on the HDS Docu Library, with such Info's, but nowadays, I can't find them anymore.   Any idea, where I can finds them.   best regards Ralf Siekierski
in Partner Communities
Tyillere Hansen
SAP SAPPHIRE NOW and ASUG Annual Conference May 16-18, 2017  |  Orange County Convention Center, Orlando, FL |  Booth #306   Transform your business for the better. Your path to a live digital enterprise starts by turning data into insights and unlocking new opportunities to usher in true business transformation. At Hitachi, we've helped…
in SAP
Load more items