Partners

Amol Bhoite
Business Problem Statement Today we live in a world that new and creative business models are driven by technology advancement. The need for Digital Transformation to create new revenue streams, reduce costs, streamline operations, increase speed to market, and allow internal collaborations has become ever more paramount, and the result of that… (Show more)
in Oracle
Lauren Klein
-Blog featuring Hitachi Vantara Global Account Manager  Ajitkumar Ravisankar for our #Cognizant #GSI #Partner: It’s the Journey NOT a Destination
Nasheen Liu
Toronto, Canada – December 8, 2017 – The Canadian division of Hitachi Vantara, a wholly owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501), brought the best of Hitachi NEXT to its Canadian eco system.The best of Hitachi Next refers to the announcement on September 19th, 2017 at the Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas where Hitachi launched a new business entity… (Show more)
in Partner Communities
Patricio Meza
No logramos ver las nuevas LUNs sin antes reiniciar los ESXs son Vmware 5.5 build 4345813. Como dato, adjunto los pasos realizados : Ningún host tomo las luns con un rescan (procedimiento normal para agregar nuevos host) Los host que se reinician después del mismo toman las luns Tenemos host que se reiniciaron hace dos semanas y se le presento… (Show more)
in VMware
Seung Woo Cho
Hi guys,   I want to get the environmental information; power consumption and heat output of UCP HC V120F(D52B-1U). There is no these information even in QCT homepage. Is there anybody can help this? Please let me know.
in Partner Communities
Mohamed b Essam
Hello Guys , i just wanna ask about the levels of partnerships and what each are the requirements of each of them ....also how to go from one lvl to another...Thanks
in Partner Communities
Andy Wooler
To take a course, pay a visit to http://learningcenter.hds.com and search using the course code in the table. Also, you can find Web Based courses there too!   Following the change in our LMS platform, we are currently not able to split this by Geo. This list contains the top items in the last 120 days:              Top Training Items Title…
Steven Chan
Hi Guys, my customer setup the GAD and want to know how to expand the LUNs, so can I expand the LDEV P-Vol in GAD environment. If yes, what is the correct procedure.
in Partner Communities
Burhan Halilov
This KB article   https://knowledge.hds.com/Knowledge/Storage/Reccomended_Multi-Path_settings_for_HDS_Storage   States:   1. Each HBA should only "see" one instance of each LUN.  This means if you have 2 HBA's, then you should only have 2 paths to each LUN. If you have 4 HBA's, then you can provide 4 paths to each LUN. Allowing an HBA to see… (Show more)
in VMware
Koji Watanabe
Hitachi Vantara has launched the new converged infrastructure Hitachi Unified Computing Platform CI (UCP CI). Today, I would like to introduce the performance analysis solution with UCP CI.   Hitachi Infrastructure Analytics Advisor (HIAA) delivers visualization, intelligence and automation to optimize infrastructure health while quickly… (Show more)
in VMware
Theresa Atangan
  VMworld 2017 | August 27-31, 2017Mandalay Bay Hotel, Las Vegas, NV |  Booth #1231  Data Driven Digital Transformation IT Agility means “Saying Yes to More”.  Increased agility drives accelerated innovation and a successful journey to Digital Transformation. Hitachi is committed to accelerating our VMware customers’ Digital Transformation journey…
in VMware
Luc Lalonde
Hello,   What is the recommended DP-Pool to Thin-Image ratio for Snapshots, clones, etc in VMware VCenter 6.5?   For example, if we create a DP-Pool of 10Tb, is a 2Tb Thin-Image pool large enough?   Thank You!
in VMware
Load more items