Partners

Paul Morrissey
I recently published a short video blog Let's hear it - Introduction to UCP Advisor which introduced a new converged and hyper-converged infrastructure automation and delivery software from HDS. Some great feedback but as expected folks asking for more technical details and an opportunity to see the product in action. With that, here is a 20+ min… (Show more)
in VMware
Paul Morrissey
We recently rolled out the latest release of UCP Advisor, v1.2, our flag ship infrastructure automation software for converged, hyper-converged and standalone storage.  In a previous blog, I included a longish voice over video which rolled through the various features but I thought I would take the opportunity to peel back the features in a… (Show more)
in VMware
Lauren Klein
Re-blog from SUSE Community Blog:   You have just added SAP HANA to enable digitization – Now what? - SUSE Blog | SUSE Communities   According to a survey that Hitachi conducted with CIOs, 51% said that their top strategic priority is to invest “in new technologies to enable digitization.” SAP HANA, BW for HANA and S/4HANA are solutions from SAP…
in SAP
Steven Burns
There are a number of white papers available to assist you with protecting the data in your Oracle environments. For reference here are links to collaterals documenting solutions for protecting Oracle environments. Since Data Protection principles apply primarily to storage, the same principles can be applied to both Compute Blade as well as Rack… (Show more)
in Oracle
Burhan Halilov
This KB article   https://knowledge.hds.com/Knowledge/Storage/Reccomended_Multi-Path_settings_for_HDS_Storage   States:   1. Each HBA should only "see" one instance of each LUN.  This means if you have 2 HBA's, then you should only have 2 paths to each LUN. If you have 4 HBA's, then you can provide 4 paths to each LUN. Allowing an HBA to see… (Show more)
in VMware
Jigisha Patel
Hitachi Xaas Foundation for Oracle Databases, powered by Oracle VM and Oracle Linux Validated Configurations provide and application-ready, high performance and resilient cloud platform for easier, faster, and lower-cost deployment of Oracle Database and applications in your enterprise.   Oracle VM and Oracle Linux Validated Configuration program… (Show more)
in Oracle
Lauren Klein
  The VMware News Releases page features HDS as a Global Winner!   Proud to have won the Innovation OEM Partner of the Year award from VMware! #
in VMware
Load more items