Solutions & Products

Shailender Choudhary
Hello Friends,   I have few mission critical hosts whose performance(Response time and transfer data) need to be checked timely. I want to script or set email monitor in case usage is above the threshold. We have a Tunning manager in place too but I am not able to find threshold alerting. Please suggest me how can I monitor the performance using… (Show more)
in Storage Systems
John Rafter
Hi there...I am no Hitachi or SAN expert but could someone explain to me the difference between the "Used" and "Subscription" %. Should I be concerned with DP0 being close to 80% used?
in Storage Management
Tom Alex
Hi All,   Looking at the CLI man page it is showing that FC link is a cluster wide command. Please let me know how to use this command to disable FC port in one of the node in cluster without affecting other nodes in the cluster.   Thanks Tom
in Solution and Product Forums
Martin Borjesson
Hi,   Im trying to copy a set of files with hcpdm and the command looks like this:   hcpdm copy -s "LFS" -d "Helium log ARKIV" --source-path "Z:" --destination-path "/barmab/" "C:\Apps\HeliumToArchive.txt" --export-results-path C:\temp\mb --export-results "FAILURE"   but im getting this error   " Z:\ ,Z:\  is not readable Z:\ÿþz \ t e s t \… (Show more)
in Content Mobility
Marc Van Hoof
Used to run IBM ds8k hardware. It was nice to check mainfraime volser name when deletiing them via cli or gui
in Mainframe
Martin Thorpe
Apple 10.12.5 fails to connect to server via smb or cifs it worked in 10.12.4 the server is Hitachi NAS (HNAS) and we are running code version 12.3.3826.14, it just hangs trying to connect at the stage just before the login window appears.
in Storage Systems
qiao xu
We have a physical HCP running 7.1.2.18, Serial number: 11463 what's the model of this server? actually I want to know its specification like processor,memory info the server is not located in my office, in remote branch instead thanks
in Content Mobility
Jill Ross
So, you registered for VMworld, booked your hotel, and now thinking how to maximize the outcome from the mecca of virtualization. Let me help you.                     Head straight to booth #1231 , where Team Hitachi will be available to help you transform your data center with proven, market-leading IT solutions. We at Hitachi understand… (Show more)
Emanuel b Silva
I worked for an hds partner and had the hcp anywhere installed , then left and removed the app, but I can’t remove the profile certificate from the iPhone. Can you help, please.   regards   Emanuel
in Content Mobility
Seccad Caglayan
Hii I have POC about Hitachi Anywhere and I want to convert one of my old server (VMDK) to double cluster server is it possible or I need to delete everything and start again and also lost all of the data
in Content Mobility
Balz Aschwanden
We have a hard to reproduce issue with some of our macOS Clients using smb2 and smb3.   Users can edit and create files then all of a sudden, the lose the right to a certain directory or file. It's the "all of a sudden" part that makes it difficult to debug.   However, I noticed that turning of ntfs streams on the client seems to resolve this… (Show more)
in Storage Systems
Juan Lozano
Hello its posible to get a temporal file .lic for test Hitachi Data ingestor on vmware?   regards
in Support
Load more items