Export Control Statement and Acknowledgement for Downloads

Document created by Roguen Keller on Jun 20, 2017Last modified by Rajiv Garg on Jun 20, 2017
Version 2Show Document
  • View in full screen mode

Export Control Statement and Acknowledgement for Downloads

Diversion of the Product contrary to U.S. law is prohibited. It is your responsibility to comply with all applicable international, national, state, regional and local laws, and regulations, including any applicable import and use restrictions.

HDS Product is currently prohibited for export or re-export to Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Syria and Sudan or to any country subject to relevant trade sanctions. In addition, HDS Product is prohibited for export or re-export to any person or entity on the U.S. Department of Commerce Denied Persons, Entities and Unverified Lists, the U.S. Department of State's Debarred List, or on the U.S. Department of Treasury's lists of Specially Designated Nationals, Specially Designated Narcotics Traffickers or Specially Designated Terrorists, as the same may be revised from time to time, or in the design, development, production or use, directly or indirectly, for/with/of chemical or biological weapons, nuclear weapons or explosives, sensitive nuclear end-users, or rocket systems or missiles.

By downloading or using Product from this site, you are agreeing to the foregoing and all applicable export control laws. You are also warranting that you are not under the control of, located in, or a resident or national of any such country or on any such list. The information on export laws provided herein is not necessarily complete and is subject to change without notice.  More information on export laws is available via the U.S. Department of Commerce, Bureau of Industry and Security (BIS) at: http://www.bis.doc.gov.

Please indicate whether you accept or decline the following Download Acknowledgement by choosing either “Accept” or “Decline” and clicking the “Continue” button below.

Download Acknowledgement

In order to obtain a download from HDS, you must agree to the Acknowledgement below.  I acknowledge that:

• I understand that some cryptographic Product is subject to export controls under the United States Export Administration Regulations and agree to comply with all applicable laws, regulations and requirement of such applicable government, and other competent authorities.
  • I am NOT a citizen, natural or resident of, and am not under the control of, the government of: Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan, Syria, nor any other country to which the United States has prohibited export.
  • I will NOT download or otherwise export or re-export or transfer the Product, directly or indirectly, to Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan, Syria, nor any other country to which the United States has prohibited export, nor to citizens, nationals or residents of those countries.
  • I am NOT listed (nor is my Company listed) on the United States Department of Treasury lists of Specially Designated Nationals, Specially Designated Terrorists, and Specially Designated Narcotic Traffickers, or on the United States Department of Commerce Denied Persons List, Entities List and UnVerified List, or the United States Department of States’ Debarred List, or on any other United States prohibition list, as the same may be revised from time to time, or on any other Countries denied person or company list.
  • I will NOT use the Product or allow the Product to be used in the design, development, production or use, directly or indirectly, for/with/of chemical or biological weapons, nuclear weapons or explosives, sensitive nuclear end-users, or rocket systems or missiles.

By clicking though this link you Acknowledge that the statements made are correct and Accept the above terms. <Take me to the download>

Attachments

Outcomes