Use blog posts to express ideas or opinions and get community feedback. If you've got something to say, get your blog going!
- Use your blog to express opinions, call attention to noteworthy items you've seen (such as an article on the Internet), or make proposals.
- Because other people can comment on your blog posts, they are a great way to pitch ideas that could impact the team or the organization. Of course, you can comment on other people's blog posts, too.
- The HDS Community include several blogs - both personal blogs from a specific individuals and system blogs or space/group blogs with multiple authors.
- If you want to see some of the blogs in your community, go to All on the left, and then click Blog Posts. You'll see the latest blog posts from around the community. , select
- To start a new blog post, click .
Note: If you haven't created a blog before, you'll get a choice between setting up your own personal blog and posting in a blog belonging to a particular place. Place blogs typically relate to the subject matter of a group or space. You may not have the ability to post a blog based on publishing permissions within the HDS Community.
- After you've written some content and decided where to publish it, you can also decide whether to publish it right away by clicking Publish, or whether to schedule it for a later date. Select Schedule when this post gets published and then select the time and date you want.