By using HAD Service Builder Capability, you can create your own automated workflow collaborating external systems.
Here, we have following two sample movies. Both two workflow communicates ServiceNow system.
- Allocate Volumes with ticketing: Sample Movie
- When allocating volume by using HAD's built-in "Allocate Volumes" service, create ServiceNow ticket (Change Request)
- When allocation is completed, close ServiceNow ticket.
- Changing status, adding description of ticket are also included.
- Allocate Volumes with approval: Sample Movie
- Before allocating volume by using HAD's built-in "Allocate Volumes" service, trigger ServiceNow workflow including approval
- If request is approved via ServiceNow GUI, continue volume allocation
- If request is rejected via ServiceNow GUI, stop task.