The HS3 Shell (hs3sh) is a command processor created to interact with Amazon
S3 and compatible storage services.
It's main intention is to test S3 compatible storage services against Amazon S3
without the weird parameters tools like *awscli* or *s3curl.pl* require.
- Connect to Amazon S3 as well as compatible storage services
- Uses profiles for easy switching between S3 providers
- Create, discover and delete buckets
- Discover, write, read and copy objects
- Deal with metadata and versions
- Show ACLs (set ACLs to be added soon)
Documentation is available here: https://hs3sh.readthedocs.org/en/latest/
HS3 Shell is an OpenSource project, usable but still under development (ACLs, multipart upload, etc.).