Welcome to the Configuration Manager REST API Developer Program!
The new Configuration Manager REST API is for developers to integrate their own tools with our software and hardware. These REST APIs have been designed with your infrastructure needs in mind and additional suggestions and ideas are welcomed. Most developers will want to use these APIs for integrating into their own orchestration tools, so we began with the set of APIs that would enable that, such as pool management, provisioning, and in-system copies. Please feel free to explore these APIs and if you have any questions, just ask!
- These REST APIs have been available to select customers for testing and is now available to all to use!
- This is an active initiative so new functions and features are being added with each release.
- Please provide feedback and ask questions! We're very interested in your perspective and what we need to do to improve.
NOTE: Since this community is now public, please be aware that there are various HDS customers and partners present. Please don't post any proprietary information, and if necessary use direct messages or e-mail for sensitive communications.
- Available Now: Hitachi Configuration Manager REST API Reference Guide
- Today! – Download and install Configuration Manager REST API 8.5.3. Download Configuration Manager REST API 8.5.3. here.
- 8.5.3 Here Now! October 2017 – More details on how SSL works with CM REST API, non-root installation partially available with more coming in November.
- Future – New CentOS support, new queries, even faster provisioning and host group retrieval times coming soon.