August 30-September 2, Moscone Convention Center, San Francisco
Today’s businesses must strike some very important balances:
Between imagining great possibilities and executing on realistic goals. Between growing the business and doing good in the world.
And between supporting what works and embracing what’s next.
Hitachi is a proud Global Platinum sponsor VMworld US. Make sure to visit Booth 905 and review theHitachi Data Systems Session Schedule at VM World San Francisco 2015 for an opportunity to:
- Engage with our experts to understand how HDS can help you accelerate your business with software-defined infrastructure, cloud, and video management platform for public safety.
- See how a converged infrastructure can offer the fastest time to value of your VMware investments while also addressing your requirements for scalability, flexibility and resilience.
- Engage with our Partners! See how HDS is partnering with the best of the best to deliver technology integration and comprehensive services. Our focus is on helping you drive even more success.
And don’t miss our sessions:
- VAPP5606: Virtualizing SAP HANA: Bringing Flexibility, Agility and Mission-Critical Readiness to the Real-Time Enterprise
- SDDC6245-SPO: Think you can’t achieve BC/DR in Your Converged/Hyper-converged SDDC? Think again.
- STO6284-SPO: New Ideas for Simply Better VM Automation, Business Continuity and Data Protection with and without Virtual Volumes
- INF6322-SPO: Optimizing Enterprise Private Cloud for VMware
- STO5522: Virtual Volumes Technical Panel
See you in San Francisco!
Follow the real time conversation on www.twitter.com/HDScorp or review our Facebook Album at: