Participate with Hitachi Data Systems and our Software-Defined Infrastructure (SDI) launch and win special prizes!
Complete this Hitachi Data Systems survey to enter a daily drawing for the following prizes: a Jawbone speaker valued at $157, a Projection Keyboard at $128, a PowerTrip valued at $340, an Energy 5K valued at $337
The more surveys you take, the better your chance to win!
- To participate, answer your selected poll in the HDS Community post
- We will be drawing one winner at the end of the day each survey is posted, completing the campaign on May 11th, 2015 at 11:59 p.m.
- The winner will be selected randomly from the overall daily pull of survey responders
- Hitachi Data Systems will notify the winners via email no later than May 13th, 2015
- Giveaway items will be mailed directly to the winner.
Terms and Conditions Apply:
- The Hitachi Data Systems (“HDS”) sponsorship of the social media SDI launch survey campaign (“Program”) May 6th-May15th nationwide. (“Program Period”).
- The terms and conditions of this program are governed by the laws of the state of California, United States.
- The Program is open to residents of the following countries (“Participants”): Global except where prohibited by law.
- For a Participant’s claim to be valid it must be made in accordance with these terms and the terms contained in the Program materials including the Hitachi TrueNorth Partner Program.
- The prizes are: 1 jawbone speaker @ $156.20, 1 Keyboard/Mouse @118.40, 3 PowerTrips @ 339.75, 3 Energy 5Ks @ $336.75.
- No exceptions to this Program will be allowed. HDS has the right to deny all claims that do not meet the criteria outlined in this Program.
- HDS reserves the right to modify, extend or discontinue this Program at any time and without further notice.
- The Program may not be combined with each other or with any other HDS offer, incentive, OR promotion.
- Partners of Hitachi Data Systems Federal Corporation may not participate in this Program.
- HDS has the right in its absolute discretion to deny any claim to entitlement under this Program and/or may prohibit a Participant from participating in this Program if HDS (in its absolute discretion) determines that such Participant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Program by cheating, hacking, deception or other unfair playing.
- All decisions by HDS are final.
- This Program is void to the extent prohibited or otherwise restricted by applicable local law. If a portion of this Program is found to be prohibited or otherwise restricted by applicable local law, only that portion of the Program will be void.
- Employees of Government agencies and all State Owner Entities may not participate in this Program.
- HDS, and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents will have no liability to, and will be held harmless by: a Participant making a Claim under this Program, for any loss, damage or liability directly or indirectly related to the acceptance, possession, delivery, use or misuse of any matter or thing awarded under this Program.
- By participating in this Program, Participant acknowledge and agree that in various countries, laws and regulations governing the export of computer products and technology may prohibit use, sale or re-export of such Equipment or Software and their related technology if Participant knows or has reason to know that such Hardware, Software or related technology are for use in connection with the design, development, production, stock piling or use of nuclear, chemical or biological weapons or missiles and in some countries, such as the People’s Republic of China, for certain conventional military end-uses.
- Participants will comply with all anti-bribery laws applicable to the place where they are located and do business as well as the United States Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (“FPCA”), UK Bribery Act and all other laws implementing the Convention on Combating Bribery of Foreign Public Officials in International Business Transactions. The FCPA makes it a crime for US corporations to bribe foreign government officials in order to retain business. Partners must not make, offer, promise or authorize directly or indirectly, any payment or transfer of anything of value to a foreign government official or make any payment to anyone who they know or should know will make such payment in order to promote or retain business or assist them in performing obligations and/or providing information to HDS.
- All taxes, including but not limited to income tax incurred by a Participant’s participation in this Program will be the sole responsibility of the Participant in compliance with local laws.
- HDS is not responsible for any lost, late or misdirected mail (including email).
- Any questions regarding this Program should be addressed to ATTN: Hitachi Data Systems social media SDI launch survey campaign 2845 Lafayette Street, Santa Clara, CA 95050.
- “Hitachi Data Systems” is registered with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office as a trademark and service mark of Hitachi, Ltd. The Hitachi Data Systems logotype is a trademark and service mark of Hitachi, Ltd. TrueNorth is a trademark of Hitachi Data Systems Corporation. All other trade names, trademarks, and service marks used herein are the rightful property of their respective owners.