Drive Innovation with Hitachi Data Systems Solutions for SAP
Hitachi is a proud Onyx-level sponsor of SAP Sapphire. We are excited to provide our customers with the following opportunities to:
- Engage with our experts to understand how HDS can help you to realize the promise of faster business intelligence and analytics through better data access to your structured and unstructured data.
- See how a converged infrastructure can offer the fastest time to value of your SAP HANA investments while also addressing your requirements for scalability, flexibility and resilience.
- Learn more about the Hitachi vision for SAP management and automation, including converged infrastructure orchestration, provisioning of SAP application infrastructure, and simplified service-level-based administration.
- Engage with our Partners! See how HDS is partnering with the best of the best to deliver technology integration and comprehensive services. Our focus is on helping you drive even more success.
We encourage you to make the most of your SAPPHIRE experience.
- Visit Hitachi Booth #228.
- Join us for daily demos and presentations in our booth.
- Learn more about oXya and Pentaho, the latest additions to Hitachi’s growing capabilities with SAP.
- Follow us on twitter @HDScorp for the latest information.
See you in Orlando!
Dates: May 5 - 7, 2015
Location: Orange County Convention Center, Orlando, Florida
Hitachi Booth: #228
Don't miss these Hitachi sessions on Tuesday, May 5th:
- Target Achieves Rapid Data Load and Enhanced Modeling by Deploying BPC on SAP HANA
- 11:00am - 11:45am: Partner & SME Solution Center MicroForum
- Abstract: Hear about Target's business drivers, experiences, challenges and successful results in upgrading their BPC on Netweaver to BPC on SAP HANA in a BW scale-out environment. Target will discuss reduced data load times, improved queries as well as improved capabilities for modeling and scenarios. Implementation of ERMA on SAP HANA will also be discussed.
- Target's International Journey with Hitachi and SAP HANA
- Abstract: Starting early in 2012, Target has implemented a HANA landscape from our lab through to production; growing in size and functional scope. HDS has supported Target’s growth and maturation through consultation and support. Hear how the journey began, progressed, benefits realized, lessons learned, and what might come next for this leading retailer.
- 2:30pm - 2:50pm: Partner Theatre
Visit Hitachi Data Systems on Facebook, Twitter and the HDS Community: