October 23, 9AM pacific time, 12 PM eastern time
Converged infrastructures, such as the Hitachi Unified Compute Platform, can help drive down operational IT costs if implemented and used properly. In this WebTech, we'll explore how converged infrastructures can be deployed flexibly with fast provisioning of IT resources for a wide variety of applications.
This WebTech will help you:
- Understand how IT departments are implementing converged infrastructures to accelerate application deployment and operational efficiency.
- Understand the options and benefits of system-wide health monitoring, management and performance tuning.
- Understand how platform flexibility (VMware, Microsoft® and OpenStack) can provide long term, strategic benefits for IT planning
- Costa_Hasapopoulos: CTO of the Americas, Hitachi Data Systems
- Greg Knieriemen: Technology Evangelist, Hitachi Data Systems