AUGUST 7, 9AM PT, 12PM ET
Join us for a live webcast and hear Hu Yoshida, Chief Technology Officer of Hitachi Data Systems, discuss the real world criteria for making an effective decision when evaluating flash storage. With all the noise in the market it can be difficult to separate fact from fiction in order to evaluate the performance, efficiency and economic trade-offs for flash storage.
Specifically, you’ll learn how to determine if flash storage will help you:
- Actually achieve the performance you need as you compare technology options.
- Realize efficiency gains that extend beyond the promise of flash performance.
- Make the economic case for real-world business decisions before taking the leap.
After attending this webcast, you will be able to:
- Understand the important differences between commodity flash storage and storage designed for flash.
- Maximize the return on your flash storage to exceed the abilities of flash appliances.
- Identify potential efficiencies, beyond performance improvement, that your company might gain by employing flash storage.
Speaker: Hu Yoshida, Chief Technology Officer
Listen to the recording: Recording Information