On Wednesday July 10th, HDS publicly announced new flash, unified and converged infrastructure solutions that help customers maximize their IT investments through improved performance, efficiency and economics - MaxIT The new turbocharged HUS VM all flash system, Hitachi Unified Storage and Hitachi NAS Platform, and enhanced Hitachi UCP portfolio can help enterprises reduce TCO by up to 30 percent compared to alternative solutions and up to double the performance benefits of previous generations.
Check out the news with this link to the press release
What is your view on the announcement? Join the conversation below!
- Read what Hu Yoshida has to say about the news
- Learn more about how HDS helps customers Maximize their IT advantage
- Articles in the news:
- CIO.COM Hitachi Brings High-end Flash to Midrange HUS VM Storage
- The Register: HDS give HUS a flashy boost, polishes NAS platters too
- Check out the IDC infographic below (sponsored by HDS) for more information on the All Flash storage market